You are not legally required to provide us your personal information (as described below). It is up to your volition and consent. We do, however, require it in order to allow you to use our Services in full.
We do not intentionally or knowingly collect personal information regarding children who are under 13 years of age.
Personal information that you provide
Registration details. To register as a user and create a User Account, you will be asked to provide your e-mail address and to choose a username and password. You may add additional details or modify your User Account settings, at any time.
To contact us via e-mail, phone or our online form, we require that you provide us with personal information, such as your name and contact details, or your user name, if you are a registered user.
You must provide complete, accurate and correct details. If you do not provide the required information, or provide false, incorrect, or outdated information, we may not be able to process your request or inquiry or contact you. We may also require additional personal information from you, to verify your account and identity.
During checkout, you will be asked to provide your full name, mobile phone number and your full shipping address (note that we only ship to US addresses, as set forth in the Terms).
Payment (other than in the case of redeeming efurb Loyalty Credits or Product Credits, as set forth in the Terms) is made by processing your payment information through Braintree, our payment gateway service provider, or PayPal. You will be asked to provide your payment method and billing information. Payment and billing information you provide through PayPal or Braintree is not stored on our servers.
Product Info. When you seek our Services, you will be required to provide your username, your order number, basic information concerning the product you purchased, and additional information that our staff may reasonably ask for (the "Product Info").
Keep in mind that the Product Info may contain, or be indicative of, your personal information, depending on the particulars of the Product Info. Such Product Info is not treated as private or confidential and you should not have any expectation of privacy with respect to it.
BECAUSE THE PRODUCT INFO YOU PROVIDE US WITH MAY HAVE TO DO WITH THE PRIVACY OF OTHERS, YOU MUST LAWFULLY OBTAIN THE CONSENT OF ALL INDIVIDUALS, AND OF THE PARENTS OR LEGAL GUARDIANS OF ALL MINORS WITH WHICH THE PRODUCT INFO MAY BE ASSOCIATED. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PRODUCT INFO OR CONTENT THAT YOU PROVIDE.
Personal information that we collect
Using Google Analytics, we collect information that pertains to your activities on the Website, such as the information or content that you viewed, your session durations, the web pages you accessed, the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which you accessed Website and the general location of the device you used to access the Website.
Use of Information
We use the personal information outlined in this policy, for the following purposes:
- To facilitate the access to and use of the Website and the Services, and to manage their operational and administrative aspects;
- To promote and market our refurbished products, the Website and our Services, and to send you information, promotional or marketing newsletters regarding our refurbished products, the Website and our Services;
- To develop and improve our products and services as a whole;
- To handle complaints and contact you when we believe it to be necessary, either directly or through others on our behalf, including by phone or e-mail messages;
- To enforce the Terms and this Policy, and prevent misuse;
- To comply with any applicable law and assist law enforcement agencies and competent authorities, when we have a good faith belief that our cooperation with them meets the applicable legal standards; and
- Take any action in any case of a dispute involving you, with respect to the Website or the Services.
We only send newsletters to registered users and all newsletters we send contain an “unsubscribe” link.
Sharing collected Information
We share personal information outlined in this policy, with others, in the following instances:
- With our service providers, such as ROI Revolution, RJMetrics and Google Analytics, in order to operate, maintain and enhance the Website and the Services;
- If you have breached the Terms, abused your rights to use the Website or the Services, or violated any applicable law. Your information may be shared with competent authorities and with any third party, as may be required;
- With third parties to whom we believe that we are required by law to disclose your information;
- With attorneys, courts and relevant third parties, in any case of dispute or legal proceeding of any kind involving you with respect to the Website or the Services;
- If the operation of the Website or the Services is organized within a different framework, or through another legal structure or entity (such as due to a merger or acquisition), provided that those entities agree to be bound by the provisions of this Policy, with reasonably necessary changes taken into consideration; and
- We may share personal information with our corporate group entities (companies that we control, control us, or are under common control with us – whether directly or indirectly), but their use of such information must comply with the Policy.
In any case other than above, your personal information will only be shared with others if you provide your explicit prior consent.
These cookies are used for various purposes, such as collection of statistical information regarding use of the Website; adjusting the Website to your personal preferences; improving marketing campaign performance; and serving behaviorally targeted ads.
You can manually disable cookies at any time – check your browser’s ‘Help’ to find out how. However, bear in mind that disabling cookies may cause difficulties in using the Website, or certain features in it.
Accessing, correcting or deleting personal information
Subject to the Terms, you may change your basic user information, such as your username, password, e-mail address, shipping address and billing info, at any time, by accessing the Settings tab on the Website.
You may unsubscribe to our newsletter or our marketing e-mails by clicking the “unsubscribe” link that appears on the bottom of every such mail.
You may ask to review the personal information about you that is stored in our systems, or have us update, correct or delete it, subject to applicable law. If you wish to exercise this right, simply contact us via email: [email protected]
From time to time, we may anonymize (de-identify) personal information we have collected, so that it can neither personally identify you nor be associated with your device. We may use the de-identified information in any way, including by selling, or making it available, to any other third party.
Third parties and tracking
The following disclosures are made pursuant to the California Online Privacy Protection Act:
- When you use our Service, other parties, such as Google, may collect personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across different websites.
- We do not respond to signals or mechanisms that provide consumers the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of personally identifiable information about their online activities over time and across third-party services.
Transfer of data outside your territory
We may store and process the personal information in the United States and in other various locations throughout the globe, including through cloud service. You hereby provide your express and unambiguous consent to such cross-border transfer of your personal information.
We may delete your personal information from our systems once we deem it is no longer necessary for our business needs.
We use SSL (Secure Socket Layer) to secure your personal information while it is transmitted from your device to our servers. However, this measure does not provide absolute information security. Therefore, it is not guaranteed and you cannot reasonably expect that the service and its related databases will be immune from any wrongdoings, malfunctions, unauthorized interceptions or access, or any other kinds of abuse and misuse.
In any event, we will seek your explicit consent if we wish to have substantial changes to the Policy apply to personal information we collected before those changes.
You may send us requests, questions and comments to [email protected]
Last updated: August 25, 2015